AirDNA is a technology startup revolutionizing the vacation rental industry. In two short years, AirDNA has established itself as the the leading provider of data and analytics for the $140 billion dollar industry. Our customer roster includes a who’s who of investment banks, hotels, hedge funds, real estate investors, and vacation rental pros. We are bootstrapped, profitable, and looking to take the world by storm in 2018.
You will own the UI/UX for our two SAAS products, MarketMinder & Investment Explorer as well as interaction design throughout the Airdna.co website. We are looking for a versatile and proactive designer with a strong html/css background and understanding of atomic and pattern based UI development. You will work closely with our executive and engineering team to define and execute our product strategy. This is a unique opportunity to get in early at a young profitable company to work on solving novel challenges in a rapidly growing industry.
- Active in every stage of product user experience lifecycle, including product & feature ideation and definition, user research, rapid prototyping, UI design and testing.
- Will collaborate with product management, developers, and engineers to solve design problems and create flexible, intuitive and scalable UI and UX solutions for the core products.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and sitemaps to effectively communicate initial interaction and design ideas.
- Create and conduct test plans to measure usability and gather user feedback.
- Develop UI mockups and functional prototypes (lo and high fidelity) that clearly illustrate product experience and maintain company brand/voice.
- Effectively communicate design choices & direction to multiple stakeholders with research, design principles, and objective facts.
- Actively contributes to establishing strong design culture and adherence to best practices and standards, with a keen awareness of trends and innovations within the short-term rental industry.
- A minimum of four years of UX or interaction design experience; experience with responsive web design and frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Deep knowledge communicating stories with data and designing data centric products
- Ability to quickly prototype dynamic mid/high-fidelity mockups & functional interaction models.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, personas, sitemaps
- Proficiency in graphic design, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, color, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders. Ability to give & take feedback respectfully.
- Competitive cash comp and benefits. The only ramen consumed by our team members is the trendy variety that's served with seaweed and a soft boiled egg
- Meaningful equity upside. We are small team with no outside investors and want every hire to share in our long term financial success
- We have a great office space at the Galvanize Platte campus, a short walk from the Union Station light-rail stop. Enjoy coffee, tea, beer, snacks, a gym, bike parking and great food and drink nearby.
The AirDNA Team
We're a tight-knit group who care about empowering the next generation of shared economy entrepreneurs. We like to work our asses off. We believe in work/life balance because we make work a fun environment you’ll want to be a part of. We all wear multiple hats and are working on at least 5 projects at a time. Life is never boring here. We're risk takers. We care about each other and lend helping hands all day, every day. We say NO to politics & drama.
Email us to apply:
Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected].